6.20.2018

Two More Sets of Extras

I have been a busy little bee so far this month I have made 24 tags.... I am really glad I came back to the PSP Community, its been very therapeutic!! Its keeping me occupied and calming my nerves for the most part. Anyways, I have two new sets for you!!


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
***Bonus***CDO CT "Autism Awareness" Extras
Scrap Kit is Autism Awareness which is  Honored Scraps 
portion of this Months Collabcalled Awareness which is 
available for FREE when you Purchase Any three scrapkits
from www.cdoestore.comThis freebie is only Available until 
June 30th 10pmPST which This and many other beauties 
are available at CDO..
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Extras can be found HERE



~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
***Bonus***CDO CT "Awareness (Lyme Disease)" Extras
Featuring the art of The Vintage Angel ™
which can be purchased at www.cdoestore.com
Tube used is PTU tube11-1 & 11-2 Tube Package 11

Scrap Kit is Chaos Priestess' portion of this Months Collab
called Awareness which is available for FREE when you
Purchase Any three scrapkits from www.cdoestore.com
This freebie is only Available until June 30th 10pmPST
which This and manyother beauties are available at CDO..
~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Extras can be found HERE


No comments: