6.14.2018

Another Tag Showoff

Hey again everyone.... I have been a busy little bee last month and this month when it comes to tagging.... I have made a bunch of tags that I really like, a couple that I'm like eh that's okay, and I have started so many tags and trashed them because I didn't like how they were coming out or how they looked when they were "complete"but I figured I would show a couple of them off here....

Obviously we have some of them already on here since I wrote tutorials or made extras with them but there is also tags from me trying others tutorials, or just tags that I put together.... I have an always list on Facebook which you are welcome to join if you want. You can find it here. The only thing I ask is that you let me know what names you want on your tags, the month and day of your birthday, and who some of your favorite artists are. Also I give people at least a month to pick up their tags, I think this is plenty of time. If interested please head on over and let me know... 

Anywho here is some of the tags I made this month. Thanks for looking ♥


Hugs, 

























No comments: