Followers

Follow by Email

My Awards

Photobucket
Thank you so much Dee!!!
Photobucket
1.07.2011

Winter Thoughts


This tutorial is for those that have a working knowledge of PSP. This tutorial was written by me on the 7th day of January 2011 and any resemblance is purely coincidental. I used PSP 9, but any version should work. I do not allow my tutorials to be translated and please do not claim them as your own. If you would like to share the tutorial please send a link to my blog.

Supplies needed:
Tube of Choice: I’m using a tube from Barbara Jensen which you can purchase from her store here
Scrap Kit of choice: I am using Sleigh Bells a PTU Kit from Angels Designz which you can purchase from So Sweet Scraps

Mask: WSL_Mask230 which you can find here



Let’s Begin:
1. Open a new image 600 x 600 (we can resize later)
2. Open AD_Frame1.png
3. Paste as a new layer on our working image
4. Click in the center of our frame with your magic wand
5. Selections- Modify- Expand by 2
6. Open paper of choice and paste as a new layer
7. Selections- Invert
8. Hit delete on your keyboard
9. Selections- Select none
10. Move your paper layer below our frame
11. ( now if you want you can also click the outer layers from the frame and add paper into in there as well I chose not to)
12. Open AD_Candle.png and resize by 50% and again by 70%
13. Paste as a new layer on our working image and place to the right of our frame
14. Click again inside our frame layer
15. Selections- Modify- Expand by 2
16. Selections- Invert
17. Paste your tube as a new layer
18. Place to your liking
19. And hit delete on your keyboard
20. Move this below our candle and frame layer
21. Add a slight drop shadow to your tube layer
22. Open AD_Flower and resize by 50% and paste as a new layer on our working image
23. Open AD_String and paste as a new layer
24. Place towards the bottom of our frame layer
25. Move below our candle layer
26. Now with your selection tool select a portion of this string
27. Copy and paste as a new layer
28. Selection- select none
29. Now turn to tuck the string edge (look at my tag for reference)
30. Now merge your sting layers together
31. Rotate- to the left 90 degrees
32. Merge all layers visible once happy with your placement
33. Open paper of choice and paste as a new layer
34. Move below our main layer
35. Apply your mask WSL Mask 230 is the one I used
36. Merge Group
37. Resize by 85% and again by 90%
38. Add any additional elements you want at this time
39. Merge all layers visible
40. Add your text and copyrights at this time
41. Export as a PNG and we are finished

0 comments:

My Disclosure

My tutorials are just that- Mine.In other words I really don't want them on other sites or translated. If you would like to share my tutorial then please do just that by sharing the link to my blog or a link straight to the tutorial. At the time I write the tutorial I use the artists website at the time as well as the kit designers link at the time and it would take quite some time to go back and edit all of my tutorials and posts to reflect all changes that happen. So if by chance you cant find something or a link I provided has gone bad please contact me and I will do my best to help! I write tutorials in hopes that others will use them as a guide and send me their results so I can also post others results to show people other samples other than my own. All tutorials are written by me and any resemblance is purely coincidental. I write my tutorials in PSP 9 but they should work with other versions as well. Not all tutorials are for beginners but all levels of creators are encouraged to try working on the following tutorials!!! Have fun... and be copyright safe!!!!

Blinkies

Favorite Forums: photobucket

My Blinkies: photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

RIP MOM! I love and miss you more with EVERY passing day!
Photobucket

I CT For:

Rieneke Designs
Wicked Princess

Visitor Count

Interests










First To Read