1.13.2021

CT work for Kizzed By Kelz Barbara Kit

 




                                           •○••○••○••○••○••○••○••○•

**CT for Kizzed By Kelz

using the beautiful kit Barbara which I paired with a

beautiful Verymany tube as I did not have the tube to match

the kit The Barbara kit can be found in the following stores:

·         Kizzed By Kelz Store HERE

·         Pics for Design HERE

This Valentines kit has 155 Elements and 15 Papers in shades

Of pinks and reds. Flowers galore (and boy do I love flowers),

Beautiful bows and ribbons, Cute little teddy bears, and so much

More.  So many different ideas went through my mind when I

Opened the folders.  This kit is a winner in my book Kelz hit this

One straight outta the park.

Feel Free to check out my blog for Extras, Tutorials, and other odds

and ends  https://tinyurl.com/y3m6uuce

•○••○••○••○••○••○••○••○•


No comments: