6.16.2020

Major Update

Wow I have kind of been slacking on my blog, I have been working so hard to get faster at making kits and its not happening. I am moving along just not at cheetah speed. My kits mean the world to me because of all of the love and support I have gotten along the way. I have seen a small amount of growth already, but I am very hard on myself and a friend of mine pointed out its OCD behavior too.. Well if it is I cant change who I am... LOL

Here is all of the stores I sell at and all of the kits I have thus far :


There is a kit called Love 4 Carmin and it was made in my honor
at a difficult time for my family Some gorgeous creations are within
this beautiful kit and it is definitely worth the price there is CU, Tubes,
Kits, and all kinds of goodies.The Love 4 Carmin collab that was 
made for me is still available @
and
All that Glitterz: https://tinyurl.com/wy4lmn7
So Many goodies are in this 15$ collab!!
•○••○••○••○••○••○••○••○•


















I hope you can find something you like.and if you would like to see something in particular please contact me at theycallmetig@yahoo.com 
or IM me on facebook!!!

Hugs and Love, 




1 comment:

escapethepain said...

Wow what amazing scrap kits. Their so beautiful. You are really talented.