1.17.2020

Calling all the Angels Tag using art of Carla Secco









~~~~~~~~~~~
***CDO Store CT Tube 9-1 by Carla Secco
Artist:
©Carla Secco  www.carlaseccoart.wixsite.com/carla-secco-art
Her tubes and 1000’s of others can be found at
Creative Design Outlet (CDO)www.cdoestore.com An awesome tube
That made me think of a couple different themes and the one that won
Was calling all the angels. I used a kit made by me personally. And this
Tube really pops and makes you think of a variety of things So head on
over to CDO and snag this and many others and Happy Creating!!! You
can find the extras on my blog which is listed below..
Feel Free to check out my blog here for Extras, Tutorials, and Other
odds and ends: 
https://tinyurl.com/y3m6uuce
~
~~~~~~~~~~



You can pick up my extras here :
 CarlaSeccoExtras

No comments: