4.29.2019

Kizzed By Kelz- Beautiful Blooms CT Tag





~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~
***All Dolled Up Store CT
Kit Designer: Kizzed by Kelz
Kit Name: Beautiful Blooms
Artist 1: Very Many www.verymanytubes.com
This kit won me over with just the preview!!I  absolutely adore
floral kits. I dont think you can go wrong with flowers. There is
always something you can do with flowers :)  The colors pop, the
elements rock, and the papers are gorgous in this kit! Maroon,
purples and even pink and white, the colors are such a delight. I
know you wont be disappointed with this beauty!!
You can find this beauty here at All Dolled Up:
https://store.alldolledupstore.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=3645
Feel free to check out my blog here for Extras, Tutorials, and Other
odds and ends
~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

No comments: