12.15.2018

FrostedWinter CT Results



.....I saw this kit and I normally have the hardest times with "black and white" tags but I wanted to challenge myself because I personally think this kit was stunning. So I began my challenge with not just one but two tags!!! I began putting my first tag together and I was fascinated with how well everything was working out, beautiful snowflakes, Christmas elements, and other winter elements all just fell into place and while making one tag, in my head I was already working out the 2nd tag too. Gorgeous frames with a subtle sparkle to them, flowers, and even bows - Trees and tree branches, along with gorgeous baubles.- as you can tell there are many beautiful elements to choose from.... Here are the previews of the kit and the 2 CT Tags that I put together.I hope you like the results and will purchase this kit and work out your own amazing tags. Thank you for another beautiful kit Foxy!!!



You can buy this gorgeous kit HERE


No comments: