5.27.2011

Obsessed

This tutorial is for those that have a working knowledge of PSP. This tutorial was written by me on the 27th day of May 2011 and any resemblance is purely coincidental. I used PSP 9, but any version should work. I do not allow my tutorials to be translated and please do not claim them as your own. If you would like to share the tutorial please send a link to my blog.
Things Needed:
  • Tube of choice: I am using the work of Misticheskaya from picsfordesigns.com I chose to use the EMMA tube for this tut…
  • Plugins : Photo Effex- Scan Lines
  • Kit of choice: I am using the kit called Obsession by Sugar Kissed which you can purchase from her store Here

Let’s Begin:
1) Open a new transparent image 600 x 600 (we can resize later)
2) Open tube of choice and minimize for now
3) Open SK_Obsession_El42.png and paste as a new layer on our working image
4) Open SK_Obsession_El43.png and also paste as a new layer on our working image
5) Open SK_Obsession_El44.png and also paste as a new layer on our working image
6) Move one of these to the top of our image and the other two on the bottom to form a triangle so to speak.
7) Now Click inside each one and add paper of choice to each one
• For the pink one I used paper17
• For the purple one I used paper06
• And for the black one I used paper05
8) Now you can clip pieces out with your selection tool to make it look like the circle frames are entwined
9) Add a drop shadow to each frame
10) Paste your tube as a new layer in the center of our “triangle”
11) Add drop shadow of choice at this time to your tube
12) Open SK_Obsession_El26.png and paste as a new layer on our working image
13) Clip out pieces to make it look like its actually clipping the frames and add drop shadow of choice
14) Open SK_Obsession_El26.png and paste as a new layer on our working image
15) Now you want to place this somewhere to make it look like it is fastening your tube to the background (look at mine for reference) clip out parts again to make it look like it is actually a pin in the works ;)
16) Open SK_Obsession_El31.png and paste as a new layer on our working image
17) Place to your liking and drop shadow
18) Duplicate and put again on the opposite side
19) Okay at this point I will say add any additional elements of choice simply because at this point it makes a nice tag… though I added a couple more…
20) Now close off your tube layer
21) Merge the rest of your layers visible
22) Duplicate your bottom layer
23) Now highlight the bottom new bottom layer
24) Adjust Blur Gaussian Blur by 10
25) Now apply your photoeffex scanlines at default settings
26) Now add your copyrights and text of choice
27) Now that’s it… (sometimes I like to keep it simple) lol
28) Add anything else at this time that you wish to have before exporting as a png…
Thank you for trying my tutorial….

Hugs,
Carmin

No comments: