Followers

Follow by Email

My Awards

Photobucket
Thank you so much Dee!!!
Photobucket
1.19.2013

Love Valentines -2 tags and a Cluster Frame

Okay I have been on a roll so far so I am hoping this year will be the year I go above and beyond when it comes to offering you all freebies and snaggable things but also to make my scrap-kits and have them actually sell would be nice too lol. Today I have 2 tags I made using a wonderful kit from Jo of Creationz by Jo and a Cluster Frame Freebie too!! This Kit is sold only at Zindys Store and was made to match the tube and you can find both here!

Here are the two tags:






and the Cluster Frame I made I really like how it came out and hope you all do too! 

Here is the Cluter Frame:


The cluster is Free to Use, but ONLY for Personal Use!!!!!
You can download it HERE




9 comments:

Marty said...

Thank you for the lovely cluster

Mags said...

TYSVVM-beautiful cluster!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Thank You!!

Kelly said...

Gorgeous frame, thanks Carmin! xo

Kate Jag said...

ty for the frame.. its gorgeous

Kate Jag said...

gorgeous

Ψ Aqua Ψ said...

Gorgeous Hun, thanks so much for sharing.

Aqua

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this gorgeous cluster frame

Hugs and Kisses
J-me

LexoriousDesignz said...

THANKYOU

My Disclosure

My tutorials are just that- Mine.In other words I really don't want them on other sites or translated. If you would like to share my tutorial then please do just that by sharing the link to my blog or a link straight to the tutorial. At the time I write the tutorial I use the artists website at the time as well as the kit designers link at the time and it would take quite some time to go back and edit all of my tutorials and posts to reflect all changes that happen. So if by chance you cant find something or a link I provided has gone bad please contact me and I will do my best to help! I write tutorials in hopes that others will use them as a guide and send me their results so I can also post others results to show people other samples other than my own. All tutorials are written by me and any resemblance is purely coincidental. I write my tutorials in PSP 9 but they should work with other versions as well. Not all tutorials are for beginners but all levels of creators are encouraged to try working on the following tutorials!!! Have fun... and be copyright safe!!!!

Blinkies

Favorite Forums: photobucket

My Blinkies: photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

RIP MOM! I love and miss you more with EVERY passing day!
Photobucket

I CT For:

Rieneke Designs
Wicked Princess

Visitor Count

Interests










First To Read