Search

Loading...

Followers

Follow by Email

My Awards

Photobucket
Thank you so much Dee!!!
Photobucket
7.27.2012

I am getting more motivated :)

Things have been pretty rough for me lately. My fibro and lupus has been kicking my butt in a miserable way and I was losing interest in everything, but Im coming around much more now. I have 2 kits in the works and have requested some of my CT groups kits so now I need to get moving. I am in the middle of a horrible flare up but I really want to get into PSP!!! So here I go... Lets get this party started!!! Im off to play in PSP woot woot!!!

0 comments:

My Disclosure

My tutorials are just that- Mine.In other words I really don't want them on other sites or translated. If you would like to share my tutorial then please do just that by sharing the link to my blog or a link straight to the tutorial. At the time I write the tutorial I use the artists website at the time as well as the kit designers link at the time and it would take quite some time to go back and edit all of my tutorials and posts to reflect all changes that happen. So if by chance you cant find something or a link I provided has gone bad please contact me and I will do my best to help! I write tutorials in hopes that others will use them as a guide and send me their results so I can also post others results to show people other samples other than my own. All tutorials are written by me and any resemblance is purely coincidental. I write my tutorials in PSP 9 but they should work with other versions as well. Not all tutorials are for beginners but all levels of creators are encouraged to try working on the following tutorials!!! Have fun... and be copyright safe!!!!

Blinkies

Favorite Forums: photobucket

My Blinkies: photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

RIP MOM! I love and miss you more with EVERY passing day!
Photobucket

I CT For:

Rieneke Designs
Wicked Princess

Visitor Count

Interests










First To Read