5.19.2013

Puppy Love


This tutorial is for those that have experience working knowledge of PSP. This tutorial was written by me on May 10, 2013 and any resemblance is purely coincidental. I use PSP 9, but any version should work. I do not allow my tutorials to be translated and please do not claim them as your own. If you would like to share your results than please feel free to contact me, I would love to see others results. You can email me at theycallmetig@yahoo.com  Thank you!

 

Things Needed:

Tube/Image of choice:  I am using the work of Maryline Cazenave and you can purchase her work @ Creative Design Outlet

Kit of choice: I am using a kit called Blush by Polka dotScraps which can be found here at Pimp My Tags with Scraps

Plugins: NONE

Masks/Templates: NONE

Other Items Needed: Font of Choice

Let’s Begin:

1)      Open a new image 600 x 600 (this will be called working image throughout the tutorial)

2)      Open PDS_B- tag.png copy and paste as a new layer on our working image

3)      Resize by 75%

4)      Open  PDS_B- heart2.png and move over to the left

5)      Add a nice drop shadow (I use 0,0,75,5.00 black)

6)      Open PDS_B- leaves2.png

7)      Resize by 75% and place to the left  to your liking

8)      Duplicate- Image- Mirror-  and place to your liking

9)      Add a nice  drop shadow again I used the same as above)

10)   Open PDS_B- heart1.png and resize by 25%

11)   Place them above the top of the tag to your liking

12)   Again add a nice drop shadow

13)   Open a flower of your choosing ( I used PDS_B- flower3.png)

14)   Place your flower of choice on  the knot of the bow

15)   Open PDS_B- scatter3.png and resize by 85% twice

16)   Layers- arrange- send to the bottom

17)   Add a drop shadow (this time I went with 0,0, 100,2)

18)   Add your tube at this time and place to the right of our tag

19)   Again add a nice drop shadow

20)   Add your copyrights and any other text of choice

That’s it we are good to go- something quick, elegant, and cute.

I would love to see your results- you can email me at theycallmetig@yahoo.com
 
Hugs,
 
 

No comments: