Followers

Follow by Email

My Awards

Photobucket
Thank you so much Dee!!!
Photobucket
3.27.2013

Peaceful Slumbers


This tutorial is for those that have a working knowledge of PSP. This tutorial was written by me on March 26, 2013 and any resemblance is purely coincidental. I use PSP 9, but any version should work. I do not allow my tutorials to be translated and please do not claim them as your own. If you would like to share the tutorial please send a link to my blog.  Thank you!
 
Things Needed:

Tube/Image of choice:  I am using a tube by Caron Vinson which you must purchase from CDO
Kit of choice: I am using a stunning kit by Polkadot Scraps called Dreamer which can be bought HERE at PimpMyTagswithScraps
Plugins: Penta- Jeans

Masks/Templates: None Needed

Font, Animation, or other items needed: I used Pupcat
Let’s Begin:

1)      Open a new image 600 x 600 transparent, this will be called our working image

2)      Open PDS_D- frame2.png

3)      Resize by 75%

4)      Paste as a new layer on our working image

5)      Using your magic wand click in the center of the image

6)      Selections- Modify- Expand selection by 10

7)      Open a paper of choice ( I chose PDS_D- paper7.jpg)

8)      Copy and paste as a new layer on our working image

9)      Selections-Invert

10)   Now hit delete on your keyboard

11)   Selections- Select None

12)   Send the paper layer to the bottom

13)   Now open the ribbon of choice

14)   Resize to your liking

15)   Paste as a new layer on our working image

16)   Open another bow and crop bits and pieces to make it look as if the ribbons are entwined

17)   Add a nice drop shadow to both (I use 0,0,100,3,black)

18)   Open PDS_D- heart.png and resize two or three times by 75%

19)   Copy and paste as a new layer

20)   Place to your liking in the center of the bows

21)   Open PDS_D- clouds.png and resize by 40%

22)   Copy and paste as a new layer on our working image

23)   Place your clouds to your liking duplicating if necessary

24)   Open the bird of choice (I used the owl)

25)    Resize by 50% and place to your liking

26)   I placed mine on the bows so it doesn’t look outta place

27)   Open PDS_D- sparkle1.png and resize by 50%

28)   Paste as a new layer on our working image

29)   Duplicate this layer and place to your liking

30)   I duplicated 3 times and placed them to my liking and sent to the bottom

31)   Open your tube of choice and place to your liking

32)   Add a drop shadow to your tube

33)   Merge all layers visible

34)   Duplicate this layer

35)   On the original layer  Adjust-Blur-Gaussian blur-radius of 10

36)   Plugins- Penta- jeans with default settings

37)   Add your copyrights and name

 

There we have it, another tutorial from me. Don’t forget to send me your results because I would love to put others results on my blog!!!

 

Hugs,
 
 

1 comments:

Chassity said...

Thank you so much for using my kit to make this tutorial! :D

My Disclosure

My tutorials are just that- Mine.In other words I really don't want them on other sites or translated. If you would like to share my tutorial then please do just that by sharing the link to my blog or a link straight to the tutorial. At the time I write the tutorial I use the artists website at the time as well as the kit designers link at the time and it would take quite some time to go back and edit all of my tutorials and posts to reflect all changes that happen. So if by chance you cant find something or a link I provided has gone bad please contact me and I will do my best to help! I write tutorials in hopes that others will use them as a guide and send me their results so I can also post others results to show people other samples other than my own. All tutorials are written by me and any resemblance is purely coincidental. I write my tutorials in PSP 9 but they should work with other versions as well. Not all tutorials are for beginners but all levels of creators are encouraged to try working on the following tutorials!!! Have fun... and be copyright safe!!!!

Blinkies

Favorite Forums: photobucket

My Blinkies: photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

RIP MOM! I love and miss you more with EVERY passing day!
Photobucket

I CT For:

Rieneke Designs
Wicked Princess

Visitor Count

Interests










First To Read