9.02.2012

Times Past Part 2


This tutorial is for those that have a working knowledge of PSP. This tutorial was written by me on
September 2, 2012 and any resemblance is purely coincidental. I use PSP 9, but any version should work. I do not allow my tutorials to be translated and please do not claim them as your own. If you would like to share the tutorial please send a link to my blog. Thank you!

Things Needed:
Tube/Image of choice: I am using the work of the talented Barb Jensen which you can buy from her store here: http://barbarajensentubes.com/ ( the tube I used in in layered pack 29)
Kit of choice: I am using part of a collab called Times Past, I am using Krissys Scraps Part
Plugins:
Masks/Templates:

Let’s Begin:
1. Open a New image 600 x 600, We will call this our working image thru out the tutorial and we can resize when we are done.
2. Open KSTPVintage Frame 1.png and resize by 75% twice
3. Paste as a new layer on our working image
4. Click inside your frame with your magic wand
5. Selections- Modify-Expand by 10
6. Open a paper of your choosing now ( I used KSTPPaper 10.jpg) resize by 50%
7. Paste as a new layer on our working image
8. Selections – Invert
9. Hit delete on your keyboard
10. Move this layer beneath you frame layer
11. Add your tube at this time (you can put in the frame to make it look like a Picture or you can have it where she looks like she is coming out of the frame)
12. Once your happy make sure you have the tube cropped to your liking
13. Open KSTPBeaded String 1.png and resize to your liking
14. Paste as a new layer on our working image
15. Place to your liking ( I duplicated this layer and made it look like it was coming from behind the tube as well
16. Open KSTPCurly Ribbon 2.png and paste as a new layer on our working image and place to your liking
17. Open KSTPFlower 2.png and paste as a new layer on our working image and place in the center of your curly ribbon
18. Open KSTPFoliage 1.png and resize by 75% and paste as a new layer on our working image
19. Rotate to your liking and put into place
20. Duplicate and mirror once again placing to your liking
21. Now merge visible
22. Add any other elements at this time as a tut is just a guide Lets get creative!!!
23. Add your Copyrights and Text
I would love to see your results.. Please send results to me @ theycallmetig@yahoo.com

No comments: