8.08.2011

Sand Between My Toes


This tutorial is for those that have a working knowledge of PSP. This tutorial was written by me on August 7, 2011 and any resemblance is purely coincidental. I use PSP 9, but any version should work. I do not allow my tutorials to be translated and please do not claim them as your own. If you would like to share the tutorial please send a link to my blog. Thank you!

Things Needed:

Tube/Image of choice: I am using the fabulous work of the talented Anna Marine which you can purchase from CDO here
Kit of choice: I am using Created by Jills PTU Kit Between my Toes BUNDLE you will need the BUNDLE to do this tutorial and you can find it HERE

Let’s Begin:
1.) Open CreatedbyJill_SandBetweenMyToes_frame3.png
2.) Resize by 60% ALL LAYERS
3.) Now you will want to change your canvas size to 600 by 600
4.) Click in the center of our frame with your magic wand
5.) Selections – Modify- Expand by 10
6.) Open a paper of your choice at this time ( I used paper 04)
7.) Paste as a new layer on the image we are working with
8.) Selections- Invert
9.) Hit delete on your keyboard
10.) Move this layer below our frame
11.) Now open your tube and place to your liking (this way we can work our elements around the tube)
12.) In the sampler folder we want to open our sand dollar and our seashells
13.) Resize both of these by 60% twice and paste as a new layer on our working image
14.) Place to your liking
15.) Open CreatedbyJill_SandBetweenMyToes_seagrass.png and resize by 60%
16.) Paste as a new layer moving to your liking. I had to duplicate and move to the other side ;)
17.) Open your lantern from the sampler folder
18.) Resize by 45% and paste as a new layer and move to your liking
19.) Open the seagull and resize by 45% and rotate slightly to the left
20.) Paste as a new layer and place to your liking (again I duplicated as I wanted 2 seagulls)
21.) Open the footprints and resize to the size of your liking and paste them at the bottom right of our frame
22.) Open CreatedbyJill_SandBetweenMyToes_wave.png and paste as a new layer
23.) Now move this layer BELOW your tube layer
24.) Now at this time at your copyright and text...
25.) That’s it… a gorgeous beach scene tag thanks to Anna Marine and Jill

I would LOVE to see your results… Please feel free to email them to me. I would love to put some of your results up as well!!!

No comments: