8.14.2011

Eternity


This tutorial is for those that have a working knowledge of PSP. This tutorial was written by me on August 14, 2011 and any resemblance is purely coincidental. I use PSP 9, but any version should work. I do not allow my tutorials to be translated and please do not claim them as your own. If you would like to share the tutorial please send a link to my blog. Thank you!

Things Needed:
Tube/Image of choice: I am using the fabulous work of the talented Mark Blanton which you can get from Artistic Dreams Imaging
Kit of choice: I am using Schnegges Summer Lovin kit which you can purchase here


Let’s Begin:
1) Open frame03_SL_Schnegge.png
2) Resize the CANVAS to 600 x 600
3) Now hit shift + D and then close the original
4) Using your magic wand click inside of the frame
5) Open your paper of choice ( I used p03)
6) Paste as a new layer
7) Move below your frame
8) Selections- Invert
9) Hit delete on your keyboard
10) Select None
11) Open shells_SL_Schnegge.png and resize by 50%
12) Add a nice drop shadow of your choice
13) Open Leaf 01 and resize by 75%
14) Paste as a new layer
15) Image-Mirror
16) Move this up to the top right side of our frame
17) Duplicate
18) Image- Flip
19) Place along the bottom right ( you might have to move just a tad)
20) Open a flower of choice ( I used flower06)
21) Resize to your liking ( I used 50%)
22) Paste as a new layer and place right in the center of the leaves
23) Add a drop shadow to your leaves and flower now
24) Add your tube and place to your liking
25) Add a drop shadow to your tube layer now
26) Add any additional elements at this time
27) I added the sign and a couple butterflies
28) Merge visible and resize now if you choose to do so
29) Add your copyright and text
30) We are finished… Simple yet pretty!!!

No comments: