Followers

Follow by Email

My Awards

Photobucket
Thank you so much Dee!!!
Photobucket
8.14.2011

Eternity


This tutorial is for those that have a working knowledge of PSP. This tutorial was written by me on August 14, 2011 and any resemblance is purely coincidental. I use PSP 9, but any version should work. I do not allow my tutorials to be translated and please do not claim them as your own. If you would like to share the tutorial please send a link to my blog. Thank you!

Things Needed:
Tube/Image of choice: I am using the fabulous work of the talented Mark Blanton which you can get from Artistic Dreams Imaging
Kit of choice: I am using Schnegges Summer Lovin kit which you can purchase here


Let’s Begin:
1) Open frame03_SL_Schnegge.png
2) Resize the CANVAS to 600 x 600
3) Now hit shift + D and then close the original
4) Using your magic wand click inside of the frame
5) Open your paper of choice ( I used p03)
6) Paste as a new layer
7) Move below your frame
8) Selections- Invert
9) Hit delete on your keyboard
10) Select None
11) Open shells_SL_Schnegge.png and resize by 50%
12) Add a nice drop shadow of your choice
13) Open Leaf 01 and resize by 75%
14) Paste as a new layer
15) Image-Mirror
16) Move this up to the top right side of our frame
17) Duplicate
18) Image- Flip
19) Place along the bottom right ( you might have to move just a tad)
20) Open a flower of choice ( I used flower06)
21) Resize to your liking ( I used 50%)
22) Paste as a new layer and place right in the center of the leaves
23) Add a drop shadow to your leaves and flower now
24) Add your tube and place to your liking
25) Add a drop shadow to your tube layer now
26) Add any additional elements at this time
27) I added the sign and a couple butterflies
28) Merge visible and resize now if you choose to do so
29) Add your copyright and text
30) We are finished… Simple yet pretty!!!

0 comments:

My Disclosure

My tutorials are just that- Mine.In other words I really don't want them on other sites or translated. If you would like to share my tutorial then please do just that by sharing the link to my blog or a link straight to the tutorial. At the time I write the tutorial I use the artists website at the time as well as the kit designers link at the time and it would take quite some time to go back and edit all of my tutorials and posts to reflect all changes that happen. So if by chance you cant find something or a link I provided has gone bad please contact me and I will do my best to help! I write tutorials in hopes that others will use them as a guide and send me their results so I can also post others results to show people other samples other than my own. All tutorials are written by me and any resemblance is purely coincidental. I write my tutorials in PSP 9 but they should work with other versions as well. Not all tutorials are for beginners but all levels of creators are encouraged to try working on the following tutorials!!! Have fun... and be copyright safe!!!!

Blinkies

Favorite Forums: photobucket

My Blinkies: photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

RIP MOM! I love and miss you more with EVERY passing day!
Photobucket

I CT For:

Rieneke Designs
Wicked Princess

Visitor Count

Interests










First To Read