Search

Loading...

Followers

Follow by Email

My Awards

Photobucket
Thank you so much Dee!!!
Photobucket
7.13.2011

World of Nature TUT


This tutorial is for those that have a working knowledge of PSP. This tutorial was written by me on the 13th day of July 2011 and any resemblance is purely coincidental. I used PSP 9, but any version should work. I do not allow my tutorials to be translated and please do not claim them as your own. If you would like to share the tutorial please send a link to my blog.

Things Needed:

Tube/Image of choice: I am using one that I took myself on a recent road trip to Washington.

Kit of choice: I am using the kit called Natures World from the wonderful Leigh of Heartfelt Perfections which you can purchase here.

Plugins: Muras Meister Copies

Let’s Begin:
1. Open a new image 600 x 600
2. Open image of your choice at this time (or you can use a background in the kit and add a tube)
3. Open hp-carved frame.png and resize by 20%
4. Paste as a new layer on our working image
5. Click inside of the frame
6. Selections- Modify- expand by 10
7. Paste your image of choice at this time
8. Selections- Invert and hit delete on your keyboard
9. Open hp-vine2.png and resize again by 20%
10. Paste as a new layer on our working image
11. Move it to the bottom left of our image
12. Once happy with your placement add a drop shadow of your choosing
13. Duplicate- Image Mirror- Image Flip
14. And make sure he is placed to your liking (you might have to move down a tad)
15. Add berries of choice to the top left corner
16. Now open hp-fabric flower.png and resize by 20 % and then again by 50%
17. Paste on top of the berries in the top left corner
18. Open hp-rustic sticks.png and resize by 50% and 20 % and paste as a new layer
19. Add a drop shadow of choosing
20. Now merge visible
21. Duplicate this layer
22. Highlight the bottom layer
23. Muras Meister Copies –
24. Set it to Cards and make the top number 7 and shift Y to 17
25. Add a dropshadow of choice to both layers now
26. Add your copy right and name and we will call this one complete.

0 comments:

My Disclosure

My tutorials are just that- Mine.In other words I really don't want them on other sites or translated. If you would like to share my tutorial then please do just that by sharing the link to my blog or a link straight to the tutorial. At the time I write the tutorial I use the artists website at the time as well as the kit designers link at the time and it would take quite some time to go back and edit all of my tutorials and posts to reflect all changes that happen. So if by chance you cant find something or a link I provided has gone bad please contact me and I will do my best to help! I write tutorials in hopes that others will use them as a guide and send me their results so I can also post others results to show people other samples other than my own. All tutorials are written by me and any resemblance is purely coincidental. I write my tutorials in PSP 9 but they should work with other versions as well. Not all tutorials are for beginners but all levels of creators are encouraged to try working on the following tutorials!!! Have fun... and be copyright safe!!!!

Blinkies

Favorite Forums: photobucket

My Blinkies: photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

RIP MOM! I love and miss you more with EVERY passing day!
Photobucket

I CT For:

Rieneke Designs
Wicked Princess

Visitor Count

Interests










First To Read