Followers

Follow by Email

My Awards

Photobucket
Thank you so much Dee!!!
Photobucket
11.06.2010

Shades Of Pink


This tutorial is for those that have a working knowledge of PSP. This tutorial was written by me on the 6th day of November 2010 and any resemblance is purely coincidental. I used PSP 9, but any version should work. I do not allow my tutorials to be translated and please do not claim them as your own. If you would like to share the tutorial please send a link to my blog.

Supplies needed:
• Tube of Choice: Im using a tube from Anna Liwanag which you can purchase at MPT
• Scrap Kit of choice: I am using Strawberry Mint a PTU Kit from Kris of Mystical Illusionz which you can purchase from here.

1. Open a new image 625 x 625 we can resize later
2. Open a bead frame of your choosing
3. Resize the bead frame by 65%
4. Paste as a new layer on our working image
5. With your magic wand click in the center of our frame
6. Selections—Modify—Expand by 2
7. Open paper of choice and paste as a new layer
8. Selections—Invert
9. Hit delete on your keyboard
10. Repeat this with the outer portion of our frame using a different paper
11. Now drop shadow your frame 0,0, 100, 3 black
12. Open the tulips resize them by 35%
13. You can resize two of them again by 85% and then place to your liking rotating two of them
14. Open a bow of your choice and resize by 40%
15. Paste as a new layer and move to the center of our tulips
16. Drop shadow your flowers and your bow
17. Add a couple roses of choice you will have to resize to your liking
18. Merge visible
19. Add copyrights and text of choice

Not a very complicated tut but I loved the outcome….

0 comments:

My Disclosure

My tutorials are just that- Mine.In other words I really don't want them on other sites or translated. If you would like to share my tutorial then please do just that by sharing the link to my blog or a link straight to the tutorial. At the time I write the tutorial I use the artists website at the time as well as the kit designers link at the time and it would take quite some time to go back and edit all of my tutorials and posts to reflect all changes that happen. So if by chance you cant find something or a link I provided has gone bad please contact me and I will do my best to help! I write tutorials in hopes that others will use them as a guide and send me their results so I can also post others results to show people other samples other than my own. All tutorials are written by me and any resemblance is purely coincidental. I write my tutorials in PSP 9 but they should work with other versions as well. Not all tutorials are for beginners but all levels of creators are encouraged to try working on the following tutorials!!! Have fun... and be copyright safe!!!!

Blinkies

Favorite Forums: photobucket

My Blinkies: photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

RIP MOM! I love and miss you more with EVERY passing day!
Photobucket

I CT For:

Rieneke Designs
Wicked Princess

Visitor Count

Interests










First To Read