10.15.2010

Purple Diva


This tutorial is for those that have a working knowledge of PSP. This tutorial was written by me on the 14th day of August 2010 and any resemblance is purely coincidental. I used PSP 9, but any version should work. I do not allow my tutorials to be translated and please do not claim them as your own. If you would like to share the tutorial please send a link to my blog.

The materials you will need:

• Scrap kit: I used Juicy Bits Discotheque Kit which you can find here
• Tube of choice: I am using the work of the talented Joel Adams You must have a license to use his work and you can get one from the CILM

Lets begin:

1. Open a new image 600x600
2. Open bottlecap01.png
3. Resize by 50 % twice
4. Copy and paste as a new layer on our working image
5. Effects Plugins:
6. Muras Miester- Copies- Encircle with default settings
7. Paste your tube as a new layer and make it look like its poking out from within the circle
8. Click within the center of our frame with your magic wand
9. Selections Modify expand by 5
10. Paste paper of choice as a new layer ( I used Paper 18)
11. Selections Invert and delete excess paper
12. Highlight our bottle cap layer now and add a drop shadow
13. I used 0,0,100,10 Black
14. Add a nice drop shadow to your tube as well
15. Open Mirror.png
16. Resize by 50% paste as a new layer on our working image
17. Duplicate and resize by 50% again placing to your liking
18. Duplicate once more and place to your liking
19. Open your glitter streak and resize by 50%
20. Duplicate and rotate to your liking (or use muras copies again)
21. Open metalstrip2.png
22. Resize by 40% and paste to your liking on our working Image
23. (I'm using this to put names on)
24. Add any other elements of your choosing
25. Add your name and copyrights at this time

No comments: