Search

Loading...

Followers

Follow by Email

My Awards

Photobucket
Thank you so much Dee!!!
Photobucket
10.28.2010

Framed and Floral


This tutorial is for those that have a working knowledge of PSP. This tutorial was written by me on the 27th day of October 2010 and any resemblance is purely coincidental. I used PSP 9, but any version should work. I do not allow my tutorials to be translated and please do not claim them as your own. If you would like to share the tutorial please send a link to my blog.

Supplies needed:
• Tube of Choice: Im using the work of the talented Zindy Nielsen which you can purchase from her shop here
• Scrap Kit of choice: Simply Sassy a FTU lit from Shani of Wicked Princess Scraps
• Plugins: Penta Jeans

Lets Begin

1. Open a new image 600x600
2. Open frame 9 and resize by 80%
3. Paste as a new layer on our working image
4. With magic wand active Click in the center of frame and the open corners
5. Selections – modify – expand by 5
6. Open WP_SS_PP26.jpg
7. Paste as a new layer
8. Selections – Invert
9. Hit delete on your keyboard one time
10. Select none
11. Open your tube at this time
12. Paste as a new layer and move to your liking
13. Add a drop shadow your tube at this time with DS of your liking
14. Open the baby’s-breath and resize by 90%
15. Rotate slightly to the left to go along the edging of our frame
16. Add drop shadow at this time to the baby’s-breath ( I used 0,0,100,5 black)
17. Open flower7 and resize by 85% twice
18. Paste as a new layer on our working image
19. Again rotate to your liking and place with our baby’s-breath
20. Open flower 3 and resize by 85% 3 times
21. Paste as a new layer and rotate slightly to the left again
22. Now place to your liking
23. Add drop shadow once again
24. Open bow 2 and resize by 65%
25. Paste as a new layer on the bottom of our floral arrangement
26. Add any extra elements you may want at this time
27. Merge all layers visible
28. Image resize by 75%
29. Duplicate
30. On this top layer resize by 95%
31. On the bottom layer apply the plugin Penta jeans default settings
32. Open doodle 4 and resize by 85%
33. Paste as a new layer on our working image
34. Move this layer between the two frames
35. Repeat with a doodle of another color but resize this one by 87%
36. Add your copyright and text at this time
Export as a PNG and
That’s it…. Thanks for trying my tut I hope you like your results.

0 comments:

My Disclosure

My tutorials are just that- Mine.In other words I really don't want them on other sites or translated. If you would like to share my tutorial then please do just that by sharing the link to my blog or a link straight to the tutorial. At the time I write the tutorial I use the artists website at the time as well as the kit designers link at the time and it would take quite some time to go back and edit all of my tutorials and posts to reflect all changes that happen. So if by chance you cant find something or a link I provided has gone bad please contact me and I will do my best to help! I write tutorials in hopes that others will use them as a guide and send me their results so I can also post others results to show people other samples other than my own. All tutorials are written by me and any resemblance is purely coincidental. I write my tutorials in PSP 9 but they should work with other versions as well. Not all tutorials are for beginners but all levels of creators are encouraged to try working on the following tutorials!!! Have fun... and be copyright safe!!!!

Blinkies

Favorite Forums: photobucket

My Blinkies: photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

RIP MOM! I love and miss you more with EVERY passing day!
Photobucket

I CT For:

Rieneke Designs
Wicked Princess

Visitor Count

Interests










First To Read